Windows and Doors
Following our philosophy of quality and price cutting edge for maximum energy savings in our homes in Design Herrero, we offer the latest technology in PVC windows, combining PVC profiles, with double and triple glazing low emissivity.
True to our policy of transparency in Design Herrero give you 10 Keys to learn, change and choose your windows, click on each step to obtain more detailed information.
1. Know the differences between the PVC windows, aluminum windows, and wooden windows. PVC windows save up to 64% of energy consumption per year. According to a study by the National Association of Manufacturers of Insulating Materials (ANIMAT) and published by the Institute for Diversification and Saving of Energy (IDAE), PVC window is the ideal solution for energy saving solution as it is presented better thermal coefficient, much higher than other materials, see Guide efficiency and energy saving.
2. PVC windows are resistant to water and the wind and prevent condensation.
Now, neither rain, nor air, nor fog, very present in Zaragoza will be a problem, because our windows are tightly sealed. And also prevent moisture condensation. Do your business phone setup as early as possible.
3. Our windows use the “Acryl color” system with more than 30 colors and with different types of openings.
4. Our PVC windows are installed without works and require low maintenance.
You will be amazed how easy it is to install our windows in your home. And only they need minimal cleaning with a cloth, soap, and water to stay as the first day.
5. Our PVC windows have a ten-year warranty. Check upvc patio doors for more details.
The quality of our production system with the quality of the materials we use enables us to offer a ten-year warranty, which includes the color of the windows.
6. Our PVC windows are safe and environmentally friendly.
UPVC windows and doors and PVC is a readily flammable material, self-extinguishing and does not drip in a case of fire. And besides, it is 100% recyclable and reduces both energy consumption and emissions of CO2 into the atmosphere, contributing to environmental sustainability.